Current Health & Safety legislation requires suppliers to provide product Safety Data sheets to all users. They list all hazards of the product, the precautionary measures to be taken to avoid incidents and in the event of an accident, the actions to be taken to minimize the affects of contact with the product.
All users are recommended to keep a copy readily available for emergency use.
For your convenience, we are very pleased to offer these direct to you from this site. Please feel free to download all those applicable.
Should you have any queries please telephone us direct on 01209 820274 or via Email
- Environmental Regulations (Installation of Oil Tanks)
- Gasoil, Diesel and Heating
- Getting to know your tank
- Inofrmation required when ordering
- Making deliveries through property
- Minimum volume delivery
- Problems with vapourising burners
- Safer deliveries on farms
- Storage of Agricultural fuel
- Problems with water in your tank